1 Mart 2010 Pazartesi

Being Ronny Cammareri


Ronny:
Everything seems like nothing
to me now.
I guess I want you in my bed.
I don't care
if I burn in hell.
I don't care
if you burn in hell.
The past and the future
is a joke to me now.
I see that they're nothing.
I see they ain't here.
The only thing that's here
is you and me.
Loretta:
- I want to go home.
Ronny:
- No
Loretta:
- I'm going home.
Ronny:
- No
Loretta:
- I'm freezing to death!
Ronny:
- Come upstairs.
I don't care why you come.
That's not what I mean.
Loretta, I love you.
Not like they told you love is.
And I didn't know this either.
But love don't make things nice.
It ruins everything.
It breaks your heart.
It makes things a mess.
We aren't here to make things perfect.
The snowflakes are perfect.
The stars are perfect.
Not us.
We are here to ruin ourselves...
and to break our hearts...
and love the wrong people...
and die.
I mean,
the storybooks are bullshit!
Now, I want you to come upstairs with me
and get in my bed!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder